Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » "The road to he** is paved with good intentions". What road is paved with bad intentions? Ever been down it?

"The road to he** is paved with good intentions". What road is paved with bad intentions? Ever been down it?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

• Probably the Road to Riches. Can't imagine making a fortune without tromping on somebody long the way.

Case in point: Late 1980s early 1990s Apple were fun to use while Microsoft was mired in DOS which took a ton on dedication and barrels of frustration to use. Microsoft loaned some techs to Apple to help with their development (Geeks bearing gifts?) and from that exchange, Windows was born and Microsoft remained competitive. The law suits that ensued were for billions of dollars and the big winners were the lawyers who, clearly,had found their own way to great wealth.

(If I remember correctly it was Microsoft who won the case.)
      February 11, 2017 3:22 AM MST

Never been down that road Didge. I don't have the personality/character for it. Eat or be eaten? I've never been that hungry. Here comes another question. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply! :)
      February 11, 2017 3:27 AM MST

not sure
      February 11, 2017 9:21 PM MST