Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » What do you do with your kids?

What do you do with your kids?

What do/did you most enjoy sharing with them? If you're a kid, what do you like doing with your parents? 

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

• I think it's sad that no one answered this question; do people really not enjoy spending time with their parents? :(

For me, I always loved hiking or camping or doing something outdoorsy with my parents. I still do that occasionally, even though my parents are getting on in years :P I also liked going for a drive with them or going to museums and places like that. I'm glad that my parents and I are able to do so many things together. I know other people who hate spending time with their parents. 
      February 12, 2017 9:29 AM MST

• Thanks, Nevan. I was surprised that nobody bothered. Clearly not a popular subject. 

Glad you enjoyed your parents -- not everybody does. We got as much out of our shared activities as the kids did. 
      February 12, 2017 10:33 AM MST

• We go to the movies, watch movies at home, play board games, play video games, go to the zoo, aquarium, an arcade type place with games, a few rides, Laser Tag, and go karts, and a place with different trampoline sections to jump/play on. I enjoy time with my children regardless of what we do. 
      February 12, 2017 9:33 AM MST

• That's great, Jeremy. They're special times.
      February 12, 2017 10:34 AM MST

• They certainly are!
      February 12, 2017 10:47 AM MST