Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Arts » Would you feel more than happy to squeal on an art thief?

Would you feel more than happy to squeal on an art thief?

Art is nobodies its the whole world's and you are stealing from humanity.

Posted - February 13, 2017

Responses

Hi CosmicWunderkind~ I would not feel happy squealing on any living thing.  Normally, when you squeal on someone or thing, it is for personal gain or recognition.  
    If you were to be the thief and keep the art for yourself, that would be a robbery to all mankind.   The sadness comes about with the fact that we already don't  see the originals.  Distrust in one another has proven to be more beneficial than trust.  Most of the art and jewelry on display are replicas of the originals.

However, "How to Steal a Million," is still one of my all time favorite movies!!! This post was edited by Merlin at February 18, 2017 2:40 AM MST
      February 17, 2017 2:45 PM MST

• Goot, good. Ive got to watch this thing How To Steal A Million.
      February 18, 2017 2:41 AM MST

If your cosmically hidden identity is whom I'm hoping it might be, I think you'll like it very much !!!   It stars Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole.  
    Another good one right up the same alley is "The Thomas Crown Affair."  I think the remake with Pierce Branson is, actually, a touch better. But, either way, both are worth watching.
    When and if you find the time to see them, please let me know.  I would love to hear your thoughts.  Thanks! :) :)
      February 19, 2017 2:31 PM MST