Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » It's happened again! Is Trump losing his mind!?

It's happened again! Is Trump losing his mind!?

The Trump family is up to their usual destroying America! Ivanka Trump was seen sitting at the resolute desk with Prime Minister Trudeau on one side and Trump on the other. How could she? She wasn't elected, how dare she sit at that desk! It doesn't matter that they were discussing the importance of women behind the desk. That's a Russian conspiracy to infiltrate our presidency. Is this the end?

Posted - February 15, 2017

Responses

• Look out. The anti-Trumpsters will soon be here to attack. I'm no fan of Trump, but this made me laugh. 
      February 15, 2017 4:53 PM MST

• I gave a good laugh when I read the headline at CBS news.
      February 15, 2017 5:43 PM MST

I think its silly to get upset about something like this.  Didn't Obama have a child photographed at that same desk?
      February 15, 2017 4:56 PM MST

• So you know, I feel you already know this, but this is satire/sarcasm. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 15, 2017 5:43 PM MST
      February 15, 2017 4:57 PM MST

• He did, which is why this is so funny that people are upset about this. I say let her sit behind the desk. I wouldn't mind seeing her sitting there on a more permanent basis.
      February 15, 2017 5:42 PM MST

That's a very shiny desk. You can see the reflection of Donald's hand in it, and the reflection of Ivanka'a arm.  It must be polished regularly. I also find it quite fascinating that there isn't much on the desk. It doesn't look much like a proper desk you would work at, does it, with just a phone and a little brown stand of some kind. Maybe the desk is just for show. 

Anyways, about Ivanka. I think they were just posing for a photograph. 
      February 15, 2017 4:57 PM MST

• They were just posing in a symbolic way it seems. They really were discussing the importances of women behind the desk, I just felt adding the Russian conspiracy was a nice jab at those who are obessesed with the Russia thing.
      February 15, 2017 5:45 PM MST

• Forget who's sitting at the desk, I wanna know who's UNDER the desk! 
      February 15, 2017 5:08 PM MST

• LMAO
    Wrong president. 
      February 15, 2017 5:12 PM MST

You beat me to it. Lol
      February 15, 2017 5:13 PM MST

• LOL

February 15, 2017 5:14 PM MST

• It's too late at night to keep my mind from wandering into gutter territory with that statement, Angela, lol!
      February 15, 2017 5:47 PM MST

• Just the first thought that came to mind!
      February 15, 2017 6:11 PM MST

• Of course you realise that was an alternative photograph issued by the Trump administration. A search of the web will find the original.

February 15, 2017 6:07 PM MST