Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » People should do what they do because they're the right things to do. Others do them so to brag about it. Do braggarts impress you? Why?

People should do what they do because they're the right things to do. Others do them so to brag about it. Do braggarts impress you? Why?

Posted - February 23, 2017

Responses

I believe most people see right through that.  Most politicians are notorious for that trait when running for office.  Why do you think they always want to be posed with kissing a baby?  LOL
      February 23, 2017 9:44 AM MST

Do you equate President  Barack Obama with The Donald in any way at all? I sure as he** don't. Thank you for your reply PeaPod and Happy  Thursday! :)
      February 23, 2017 10:33 AM MST

Happy Thursday Rosie. 

I think some politicians are more genuine than others.  Obviously I could never compare the two.  Mr. Obama never came off as a braggart, but rather a confident man that cared about his job and his family.  I have always felt Donald Trump was a big fat blowhard and a show-off.  I remember him from decades back and he hasn't changed.  It's worse now because he holds the highest office in the country.  
      February 23, 2017 1:30 PM MST

The REAL Donald J. Trump is now revealed to everyone. He is way way way worse than I thought. Way worse. So much for "to know him is to love him". I have nothing but contempt for him. Thank you for your thoughtful answer PeaPod and Happy Friday! :)
      February 24, 2017 4:20 AM MST

Braggarts piss me off and warrant a STFU!!
      February 23, 2017 9:46 AM MST

Me too sweetie! Bigtime. I CAHN'T STEND THEM! Enter The Donald. I literally feel like barfing after listening to him give so many t ributes to himself. What an embarrassment! What a Doofus. What a crappy time it is for us. SIGH.Thank you for your reply Zack! :)
      February 23, 2017 10:32 AM MST

Do braggarts impress me? No they don't. Then, very few people or very few things impresses me anyhow. 
      February 23, 2017 11:04 AM MST