Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » help.

help.

I am breaking out like crazy, i look like a domestic violence victim. This keeps happening every month but never like this.i have two huge hard contusions on my cheek near my nose area. I am embarrassed to go the hospital although i waited for a week its not going away.what type of acne is this? Any advice/idea? Help!

Posted - July 13, 2016

Responses

• See a professional ... Good luck

July 13, 2016 6:28 AM MDT

Is it during your period? If so it could be a hormone thing. I used to break out all over when I has hot and sweaty or took a hot shower. My doctor actually had no clue what caused it. Find a dermatologist. 

July 13, 2016 6:34 AM MDT

See a doctor, ASAP.

July 13, 2016 11:50 AM MDT

Go to a dermatologist if this is an acne issue.  No one here will help you with something this severe.  See a dermatologist. Call to make appointment and ask what you should do between now and the appointment. 

July 13, 2016 1:46 PM MDT

Go to the hospital, it can be very dangerous. Boils can get rotten and toxic puss can enter your blood stream.

July 14, 2016 4:10 AM MDT

Sorry i was frustrated and wanted to draw some ideas from what people would say. I hesitate going to the doctor because my brother has. Extreme acne what they give him never works for him. Thanks it must have been food allergie it went away after a month
      August 28, 2016 11:26 PM MDT

This is baloney.  No one is embarrassed to go to the hospital.  That is what hospitals are FOR. Go.

August 29, 2016 12:18 AM MDT

I was because i heard doctors can be dismissive when it comes to acne. i only had two huge acne on my face i know people covered with acne who are frustrated with their doctors
      September 9, 2016 12:26 AM MDT