Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » WHAT IF there were a pain-free quick way to replace a knee/hip/whatever? You go in/they replace/you come home! No pain! Wouldja like it?

WHAT IF there were a pain-free quick way to replace a knee/hip/whatever? You go in/they replace/you come home! No pain! Wouldja like it?

Posted - March 1, 2017

Responses

• Would have been great. Got a new knee last summer. Was some pain of course but well worth it now as I am back walking the golf course for the first time in years.
      March 1, 2017 5:55 AM MST

• Yes! I'd definitely like it! I was pretty rough on my knees when I was younger, volleyball, softball, racing bikes...now, my knees are paying for it. I'm all about no pain!
      March 1, 2017 6:15 AM MST

Condolences to you Angela. I told Rooster that our neighbor has two bad knees and will face surgery at some point. So you were very athletic then? What was your favorite sport? I'll think upon it and focus on it and maybe one day my WHAT IF will come true. Soon enough to benefit you and Rooster and my neighbor and all those with bad knees. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 1, 2017 6:36 AM MST

• It sure would be worth it to me as my Doctor has been talking about knee surgery for me. Not a happy thought. I would love to just go and come home that same day and be done. OK Rosie! Make it happen! Please? 
      March 1, 2017 6:22 AM MST

Oh sweetie I sure wish I could! Our across-the-street neighbor has TWO BAD KNEES. One is worse but she has to wear knee braces on both and every step is painful. I'm not sure when surgery will happen for her but it will. I am going to wishful think that what I asked will come true with YOU specifically in mind. I don't know if it will help Rooster but it sure as he** can't hurt! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you! :)
      March 1, 2017 6:34 AM MST

• Thank you Rosie! 
      March 1, 2017 6:35 AM MST

i would love that, ive had hip replacements and they were no fun
      March 1, 2017 9:27 PM MST