Active Now

Randy D
Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » You have to investigate yourself. Do you proceed or do you see a problem with it? Why?

You have to investigate yourself. Do you proceed or do you see a problem with it? Why?

Posted - March 2, 2017

Responses

depends on whats going on at the time
      March 2, 2017 9:39 AM MST

I have no problem, I practice reality thinking. 

Realistic thinking means looking at all aspects of a situation (one's self, the positive, the negative and the neutral) before drawing conclusions. In other words, realistic thinking means looking at yourself, others and the world in a balanced and fair way.

If I detect some wrong/biased things present within, I will correct same.
      March 2, 2017 9:42 AM MST

Really?  You don't give yourself the benefit  of the doubt then? That's rare Beans. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      March 2, 2017 12:05 PM MST

IMO, giving oneself the benefit of the doubt is where the clouded vision comes into play.
      March 2, 2017 12:19 PM MST

We always put ourselves in the best light and believe we are in the right.  How can we be trusted to be impartial when we are involved? We can't. It's silly. I think Sessions should resign. He lied just like Flynn lied.  Flynn was fired for it. Why wasn't Sessions?  Thank you for your reply Beans and Happy Saturday! :)
      March 4, 2017 2:41 AM MST