Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
DannyPetti
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » We are all victims/potential targets of one another. We have no control over others. Would you like to have some? How much and why?

We are all victims/potential targets of one another. We have no control over others. Would you like to have some? How much and why?

Posted - March 3, 2017

Responses

• FABULOUS question, very thought provoking, but then you often are... hmm here's what I think.. and I don't pretend to be wholly right or wrong..  I think we all DO have potential to NOT be targets or victims.. but of course many things happen in life, things that wear us down, too much negativity in a short space of time, etc. can mean that we are less able to resist being victims or potential targets..  

On the latter.. potential targets.. well I think that if one is someone who dares to stick one's head above the parapet.. then one is probably going to get shot at now and then, or even a lot..  That doesn't mean we shouldn't do it tho!
      March 3, 2017 1:17 PM MST

It is more worrisome for me to keep my mouth shut than it is to say what I have to say and let the chips fall where they may. So that is exactly what I do every day. I'm not everyone's cuppa tea for doing it but they aren't mine either so we're even! Thank you for your thoughtful, kind and sweet reply and the compliment. I appreciate all of it! :)
      March 3, 2017 1:37 PM MST

Each person will empower themselves. I would encourage all to do so without harming others along their path. 
      March 3, 2017 1:32 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Merlin and Happy Friday.
      March 3, 2017 1:38 PM MST

You too :)
      March 3, 2017 1:45 PM MST

:):):) Thank you back.
      March 3, 2017 1:46 PM MST

Now you have me giggling :) You're welcome my friend :) With our manners, we could go on like this forever... This is a good thing.  Have a great day and weekend! :)
      March 3, 2017 1:58 PM MST

Good manners are never out of place. They come in handy when people disagree or otherwise are on different pages. Glad that you approve. We may find a way to move forward in harmony and cordiality despite a rough patch! Mightn't we? :)
      March 3, 2017 2:01 PM MST

Absolutely and without hesitation. May we continue on to the best of our abilities in helping people with their troubles, making  friends, and bringing good thoughts to everyone we can.

I'm off to the store before Don gets home; but, have a great evening and talk with you soon!
    :) :) 
      March 3, 2017 2:23 PM MST

You got it! :) Drive safely to and from Merlin! :)
      March 3, 2017 2:34 PM MST