Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Tweet first thing every morning. Do you? Why?

Tweet first thing every morning. Do you? Why?

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

No Rosie. I never found a viable use for Twitter. This post was edited by Zack at March 5, 2017 4:57 AM MST
      March 4, 2017 8:23 AM MST

Is it something you can only access via smart phone/cell phone Zack? That's how ignorant I am about it. I'm not a joiner anyway. Really the ONLY exception to that was Answerbag and that was at the invitation of my son Rich because he was part of it early on. He invited me to drop by and just check it out. I did. He moved on. I stayed until Answerbag moved on and I'm here now...as are you and other former Answerbag members. I have never had a desire to join Facebook. I read that awhile back it passed the BILLION mark. Yegads that's a lotta people! Thank you for your reply my friend and Happy Sunday. I've only ever read negative stuff about it. And of course with The Donald using it to TWITTER BASH that alone would keep me away. What is the appeal? :)
      March 5, 2017 5:02 AM MST

• No, not me either. Like Zack? I have no use for Twitter.
      March 4, 2017 8:24 AM MST

What is the appeal to it Rooseter?  Do you know? I've only ever read negative things about it. Folks use it to TWITTERBASH.  What else is it used for?I just don't get it! But I don't get Facebook either so what do I know? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 5, 2017 5:03 AM MST

Very cute WW! I love to hear birds chirping. In the winter you don't hear them so much but in the spring! Ah! Delightful! Thank you for your reply WW and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 5, 2017 5:04 AM MST

Nope...I'm no twit.
      March 4, 2017 9:50 AM MST

Me too neither sweetie! Of course if I ever WERE interested THE DONALD's daily TWITTERBASHING would turn me off immediately. Beyond that though what is its appeal Ele? I have never read anything good about it. I never understood what the appeal of Facebook was either. It guess it appeals to folks who are wired differently from me. Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Sunday! :)
      March 5, 2017 5:07 AM MST

I do not. Nor do I churn out dozens of anti-Trump posts on Answermug in the wee hours. Perhaps you are the best one to explain the attraction of this type of activity.
      March 5, 2017 4:11 AM MST

If you were cordial, civil, polite I would. I owe YOU nothing.
      March 5, 2017 4:57 AM MST

Rosie, I have never had any desire to trade insults with you nor do I consider what I posted as negative.  But if you continue to bash Trump for activities that you, yourself indulge in, then you can expect curiosity about your views. I have seldom been accused of being uncordial, uncivil, or impolite on Answermug, or anywhere else, for that matter. Your definition of those words is also a source of curiosity to me. 
      March 5, 2017 7:43 AM MST