Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » BLOTUS has brought a Cavalcade of Buffoonery to the Whitehouse. What is the most imbecilic thing he's done?

BLOTUS has brought a Cavalcade of Buffoonery to the Whitehouse. What is the most imbecilic thing he's done?

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

The first dumb thing he did was open that big fat mouth.
      March 4, 2017 12:44 PM MST

• Short and succinct.  Thanks!
      March 4, 2017 1:06 PM MST

• Oh gosh where would we start? There are so many it's hard to remember them all.. maybe that's his cunning plan, behave like an ass 24/7 so people can't single anything specific out to hold up as exceptionally awful to investigate...

Still I am willing to give it a go... it was pretty imbecillic when he said in an interview that the only book he reads is his own! Well ya he didn't actually write it and clearly can barely read, but it made him look stupider than mud.. 

Of the awful, but perhaps only indirectly imbecillic, the worse for me, the thing that really drove home who and how he is... was at the inauguration...  the way he got out of the car and then proceeded up the steps leaving his wife to walk up on her own.. it's ungentlemanly to say the least and it makes him look downright uncaring..  It was in marked contrast to Obama's first inauguration where he walked up with his wife.. even more telling was just after that when in a glass corridor there was Trump, Melania then Obama and his wife, Trump stepped to one side and waved Melania dismissively on while HE waited to walk with Obama and Michelle.. that to me said it all.. selfish HORRIBLE man, who treats people badly.. even his own wife..  In fact the whole day showed clearly how abysmal a person Trump is.. he and Melania had no warmth between them... in total contrast to Obama and Michelle. 

These things cannot be fake - they are clear for everyone to see
      March 4, 2017 12:56 PM MST

• You put some thought into that one. lol  

I agree...he's a classless, nouveau riche troglodyte  
      March 4, 2017 1:05 PM MST

Trying to get the Park service to prove more people attended his inauguration;a real sign of how petty and childish he truly is!
      March 4, 2017 5:58 PM MST