Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Is there always being an exception rooted in a particle is neither here nor there making no rule or law unquantiable?

Is there always being an exception rooted in a particle is neither here nor there making no rule or law unquantiable?

Unquantfiable that is. So with the very structure of the universe conditional how can anything you say be without conditions?

Posted - March 5, 2017

Responses

true in a conditional world
    but cannot one speak from unconditional love?
      March 5, 2017 4:42 PM MST

• Hi, O-uknow...

I just love this question...I have been watching YouTube and pondering this stuff...and truly I think as you suggest, that everything we say ultimately must be conditional.

The particle neither here nor there, that is prolly the quantum stuff; and apparently not an artifact of our primitive equipment, but actually built into the fabric of matter/space/time.

So here is what I am doing about all that, and subject to change as I change...I just carry on as if things were unconditional, but keeping in mind this works only within a very small framework. And that at any time I may come face to face with the framework breaking down.

One delightful aspect is what the fractal geometry/chaos scientists are saying, that all this uncertainty means that free will is built into the very tapestry of matter - very clever, nicely done God!

March 5, 2017 6:26 PM MST