Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Would You Rather- Have tall/blue hair like Marge Simpson for the rest of your life or have to wear a clown suit 24/7 for life?

Would You Rather- Have tall/blue hair like Marge Simpson for the rest of your life or have to wear a clown suit 24/7 for life?

choose your pick :)

Posted - March 6, 2017

Responses

• I'll take the hair.
    Image result for marge simpson hair
      March 6, 2017 9:03 PM MST

• Hi Skunky,
    Well I am with Hippy Brother Flo, because I have been thinking of blue hair since the Classic Old Days of Ask.com...as for TALL blue hair, will you compromise because I am definitely willing to go back up that inch of height I lost five years in Iowa, because Iowa has stronger gravity or something.

ALSO, over the years things have now evolved and I am thinking about Rainbow hair, how cool is that age 72?

First I was going to choose the clown suit, thinking I could design lovely variations...but then remembered that clowns are kinda scary now...don't like scary stuff...

Okay...in a valiant struggle to minimize the PERISSOLOGY, ima sign off now...
      March 6, 2017 9:24 PM MST

I'll take that hair....I'm of the age where blue hair would be expected and I've always wanted big hair!
      March 6, 2017 9:48 PM MST

I'll go with the hair, clowns freak me out. 
      March 6, 2017 11:09 PM MST

I'm sorry I choose neither, Skunky;)) By god's grace I've luxurious hair and I'm not gonna exchange it for anything;))
      March 6, 2017 11:18 PM MST

• Rather wear a skunk suit! 
      March 7, 2017 8:56 AM MST

• Despite current trends, only clowns wear blue hair so there is no real difference in the choices offered. 
      March 7, 2017 9:34 AM MST

Well blue hair would clash with my eye color but for safety reasons I would choose it. Sometimes my job can be dangerous and the poofy material on a clown suit would increase the chances of me getting injured (getting caught in machinery and stuff like that). But I could tuck the tall blue hair inside a hard hat and work safe. I'd probably have to use a chin strap to keep the hair from springing the hard hat off my head but better to be safe then sorry. Cheers!
      March 7, 2017 10:54 AM MST