Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Hate seems to turn a lotta people on. They get off on it. It rings their chimes and floats their boats. They live for it. How does hate trump love? Why?

Hate seems to turn a lotta people on. They get off on it. It rings their chimes and floats their boats. They live for it. How does hate trump love? Why?

Posted - July 13, 2016

Responses

I don't know, but I know there is a segment of the population that seems to get off on constant discord.  These are people I don't just walk away from; I run!

July 13, 2016 12:48 PM MDT

The condition of the heart is revealed in the attitude of the person. Hate never trumps love, love always wins.

July 13, 2016 1:18 PM MDT

I would like to believe you m'dear. I hope you are right . How will love trump Trump? He represents hate and I fear  he may win . Thank you for your reply Sw and Happy Wednesday! :)

July 13, 2016 1:35 PM MDT

You cannot escape their influence. They are elected politicians and control legislation that affects  you. You are helpless.  There is no place to run or hide. They control everything everywhere all the time.  Thank you for your reply PeaPod and Happy Wednesday! :)

July 13, 2016 1:37 PM MDT