Active Now

Element 99
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » The Donald leads the media by the nose. He vilifies them and they pay attention to him as if what he says matters. Don't they get it yet?

The Donald leads the media by the nose. He vilifies them and they pay attention to him as if what he says matters. Don't they get it yet?

Chasing down all the lies is a full-time job. Congress is as doofussy. Investigating a lie as if it were the truth based on something a known liar says without providing proof? Over and over and over and over again? What is wrong with all of them?  The perp sits back and enjoys his handiwork laughing at everyone for taking him so seriously. His minions are terrified of him. He has everyone right where he wants them....paying attention to him. Groundhog day? Day after day after day after day after day?

Posted - March 11, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

It's NOT the media.  It's ME.  I can't take MY eyes off him.  Oh, NOT because I support him, but because I'm waiting for the next car wreck.  He doesn't disappoint..  If the media didn't show ME that, I'd find media that did.

Look...  I dunno WHY he's president..  He shouldn't BE president..  But, whatever HE did, it worked.  He fooled ALL of us..  And, we're STILL being fooled.

excon
      March 11, 2017 9:11 AM MST