Active Now

Randy D
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Everyone will have "ACCESS TO" health care. I have access to a $50 million dollar home, The question is can I afford it?

Everyone will have "ACCESS TO" health care. I have access to a $50 million dollar home, The question is can I afford it?

"Access to" is ridiculous, meaningless, irrelevant. If it costs too much all the "access to" in the world is worth nothing! Let's give Paul Ryan his "access to" back in return for some honesty. See what else he can come up with!  :(

Posted - March 14, 2017

Responses

Excellent point Rosie.  The big fear will be affordability.  No one should be left out if they are poor or don't have enough after the mortgage to pay premiums.  

March 14, 2017 2:04 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply PeaPod. I wonder if that Trumpcare thingie they're trying to pass off as a replacement to the Affordable Health Care Act will even pass the House. I know it won't pass the Senate. How will The Donald react to such rejection some of which is by his own party? Also it will devastate Paul Ryan. He can taste the victory and is being gleeful prematurely. I is a most unsuitable posture in my opinion! Hold on tight. I think more TWITTERBASHING is about to hit the fan! Thank you for your reply PeaPod! :)
      March 15, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

This is an issue I care very much about since I have adult children that rely on affordable care.  

I am encouraged that even some Republicans are admitting this move by Trump could put a lot of people out.  I hope they are feeling the pressure from their constituents.  Trump told us all he was giving America back to us.  So let's see how good he is at listening to what people need!
      March 15, 2017 9:29 AM MDT