Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If a U.S flag made in China came with one star missing how long would it be before anyone noticed?

If a U.S flag made in China came with one star missing how long would it be before anyone noticed?

Posted - March 15, 2017

Responses

• For those of us who know that flag so well? In a heartbeat!
      March 15, 2017 7:33 AM MDT

I wonder.
      March 15, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

For some people, never.  For others (like my friend Rooster) immediately.  Still others may not notice immediately but, upon closer inspection, will notice it.

Then, there is always that group of people who will notice it but won't care because, as soon as they see this, it's a must buy item:

March 15, 2017 8:43 AM MDT

• Good question! lol

@ CPAC,  a Russian flag with "TRUMP" stamped on it was passed out by activists and no one noticed. Supporters were waving those flags gleefully until someone stepped in and confiscated them.

That is a brilliant idea for a troll prank & photo op

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 15, 2017 10:04 PM MDT
      March 15, 2017 8:48 AM MDT

That's really funny.  Thanks for posting it GoatJumper.

I take it everyone at your place made out okay with the storm?  No lost or hurt animals?
      March 15, 2017 9:30 AM MDT

• I laughed really hard at that. It was pretty embarrassing for them. lololol

I fared well.  2 1/2 feet of the white stuff. i'm still digging out and will be for a bit. Right now, I'm cold and wet.
    My other half got his truck stuck in a ditch for almost 5 hours
      March 15, 2017 12:38 PM MDT

I'm sorry about your other half getting stuck.  It's too friggin' cold for that!  I got about 2 feet and I'm right there with you -- cold, wet, and very tired.  I have been off and on digging my way out.  I'm done for the day I think.  I hope to finish the rest tomorrow.
      March 15, 2017 3:47 PM MDT

• No biggie we got it out...Now my excavator/plow is busted and my snowblower sucked up a rock and cracked the housing. 

I'm so over this
      March 15, 2017 5:43 PM MDT

Holy moly!  I'm really sorry.  I know the expense all that entails.  At the worst possible time too!  :-(  
    This snow really surprised me with it's heaviness.  Usually when we get this much, it's powder.  It's been a bear to shovel.  
    Hope you can get everything fixed quickly.  Yeah, I think everyone up here is so over winter at this point.
      March 15, 2017 5:52 PM MDT

probably not long
      March 15, 2017 10:25 AM MDT

• To anybody who took the trouble to look at it, almost immediately. To by-passers who gave it only a casual glance, maybe longer.
      March 15, 2017 12:37 PM MDT

• Good question, I'd probably miss it. I don't think that would mean anything.
      March 15, 2017 9:06 PM MDT