Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » What do you normally do to entertain yourself when you are bored?

What do you normally do to entertain yourself when you are bored?

Posted - March 17, 2017

Responses

• Brood.  Read.  Nap.  Eat.
      March 17, 2017 9:37 PM MDT

• Stomp around and yell, cry, generally complain...
      March 17, 2017 10:49 PM MDT

For some reason VirginiaL, I'm having a very difficult time envisioning you entertaining yourself in that fashion.  I've never known you to be a complainer and I've known you for years.  But, if you claim you do, I will believe you.  Big giggles!
      March 18, 2017 4:12 AM MDT

Hi Just life and me~ This kind of depends on where I am and what you consider normal.  If I have any chance to go outside, I do.  Rain, shine, sleet or snow, I like to be outside.  I can entertain myself in a million and one ways,  outside.  Who couldn't?  If for some reason I can't go outside, I found my online friends to be very educational and entertaining.  I didn't use to be like that.  computers aren't listed under my strong points.  Animals are more up my alley. They also are tons of entertainment.  I like to keep my brain active. I like to do work word games and crossword puzzles. I love to do crafty things, too. I've been told I am a pretty good artist and love photography. 
    Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I was bored.  Maybe standing in line at the airport or Walmart.  No.  I would have been people watching at both places.  All in all Just life and me, I find nothing boring about living and learning.  I really like my time here on Earth and try to use my time productively. :)   
      March 18, 2017 4:33 AM MDT

• That is lovely Merlin, most especially the last two sentences!
      March 18, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

When I am bored, I log on here and other Q&A sites, and read the questions and answers.  After a while something comes to mind that is a lot more interesting to do, and I go do that and am no longer bored.
      March 18, 2017 9:24 AM MDT

My right arm is jacked for a reason.
      March 18, 2017 9:25 AM MDT

• I just grab one of my books and lay down and read. Reading a good non-fiction right now that's really good.
      March 18, 2017 9:30 AM MDT

answer questions on here and also on yahoo answers
      March 19, 2017 5:41 PM MDT