Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Legal » How about all people of all ethnicities obey the law equally, and in so doing remove Obama's opportunities to agitate over which ones are more frequently involved in the criminal justice system?

How about all people of all ethnicities obey the law equally, and in so doing remove Obama's opportunities to agitate over which ones are more frequently involved in the criminal justice system?

?

Posted - July 14, 2016

Responses

Sounds like a good idea to me!

July 14, 2016 1:32 PM MDT

So you admit that the Malheur Refuge terrorists were treated too gently, and the government should have had a response more like the Ferguson Police Department did when they had to deal with protests?  

I can agree with that, I'd have had no trouble at all with seeing a few hundred tear gas and flash bang grenades rained down on the head of the Bundy mob, and to then have snipers with rubber bullets knock them down as soon as they came out pless officers moving in with body armor and tasers. 

Of course, if any of those Bundy ranch terrorists were to respond to that with live fire then, it would be time to put the rubber bullets away and get out the live rounds.  

It's amazing what a 300 ultra-mag shell does to a block of ballistics gel.  I've heard claims that if it hits a human body it can literally sever the spine. 

July 14, 2016 4:07 PM MDT

OK.  I'll try.

:)

July 14, 2016 4:31 PM MDT

That's not his job.   It's everyone's job to live within the law.  Let me know if you still don't understand.

July 14, 2016 4:32 PM MDT

July 14, 2016 4:33 PM MDT