Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Ever watch the TV series the Americans?

Ever watch the TV series the Americans?

It's about Russian spies in America during the Ronald Reagan years. I quite like the show and I'm looking forward to the new season thats starts this mouth. Cheers!

Posted - April 4, 2017

Responses

Hi Nanoose!  I'm a fan of the show too. Is the new season not airing yet in your area?  It started here in the states a few weeks ago. Episode 5 is airing tonight at 10 p.m. on FX.  This season is shaping up to be as good as past seasons.  The writing is very consistent.  I heard next season (season 6) will be the final one.  Cheers back at ya!
      April 4, 2017 10:32 AM MDT

Not sure what season I'm on - I just recorder and watched 18 episodes and it doesn't say what season there from. The last couple I watched was when a Russian spy infected his self with a germ warfare virus  and after he died some other Russian spies dug up his body  and cut of a piece of his flesh  so that they would have a sample of the virus - plus Pages mom if teaching her how to fight. Cheers!
      April 4, 2017 10:59 AM MDT

You are currently watching the new season.  What you just described is episode 1.  I'm assuming you are watching it on Netflix or Amazon. So, I guess the next few episodes will be showing up soon. 
      April 4, 2017 12:41 PM MDT

I recorded them from one of my satellite channels and I got it programed to record new episodes. Anyway if I had 18 episodes it must mean I'v only seen season 5 and 6 but I'd really like to get all the seasons and start watching it from the pilot. I'm going to see if I can find them on a DVD - I don't have a blue ray player but if I can only find the series on blue day I'll buy them and a player so I can watch them all. Cheers!
      April 4, 2017 2:17 PM MDT

You must have recorded season 4 and 5.  It might be cheaper to subscribe to Netflix or Amazon to watch it from the beginning than to go to all that trouble and expense.  Just something to think about. Cheers! :-)
      April 4, 2017 2:19 PM MDT

• Very binge worthy.
      April 4, 2017 11:44 AM MDT

I'm going to get the 6 seasons on disk and binge watch them all. Last series I binge watched was Heroes (thats the one that they said - save the cheer leader save the World) anyway thought that was a good series too Cheers!
      April 4, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

• Why buy it?
      April 4, 2017 2:35 PM MDT

Can't see the graphic. :(
      April 4, 2017 3:12 PM MDT

• You will later prolly. Mug does that sometimes.

It's an image of the Kodi main  dashboard.   This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 4, 2017 3:30 PM MDT
      April 4, 2017 3:27 PM MDT

I'm on dial up so I can't download movies from the Internet because it takes  a long long time. Cheers!
    This post was edited by Nanoose at April 4, 2017 9:39 PM MDT
      April 4, 2017 9:33 PM MDT

• Oh that sucks.   I wouldn't even bother having the internet with dial-up.
    Kodi is for managing  streaming services  though.  Still useless with dial-up. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 4, 2017 11:38 PM MDT
      April 4, 2017 11:37 PM MDT

• "Nope ... sorry."
      April 4, 2017 3:09 PM MDT