Active Now

Randy D
Shuhak
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Have you ever slid down a rainbow on your butt while eating skittles?

Have you ever slid down a rainbow on your butt while eating skittles?

This is an old bag question I wanted to resurrect since they kill so many of my artistic questions.

Now I back up all my questions. I want to keep track of the questions I ask without depending on another persons server.

"The questions we ask about the knowledge we have and the wisdom we seek make us who we are."

~Weylon Elliott

"Show me a man with more answers than questions and I'll show you a man in need of an education"

~ Oh, that's me again.

"School is only a small portion, and not necessarily a vital part, of a proper education."

~ Wise Guy

Posted - April 6, 2017

Responses

I tried... but I couldn't find the rainbow's end so I could climb it, so I could slide down.. and I got bored of searching.. so I ate the skittles....
      April 6, 2017 3:01 PM MDT

No, I haven't. Rainbows are thousands of feet in the sky. How am I going to get up there? And if I do get up there, won't I just fall thru it instead of sliding down? And say I do somehow manage to deft the laws of gravity, and successfully slide down its colorful slopes, I have then to fall another thousand + feet to meet the ground. I would need a parachute. Would Skittles sponsor my parachute? And wouldn't eating skittles be very difficult while sliding hundreds of miles per hour? Surely that's a choking hazard. My fingers would be sticky from the skittles. Or the finger part of my gloves would be sticky. What if that stickiness somehow hindered the deployment of my parachute? I would die. No thanks. Pfft. 
      April 6, 2017 10:19 PM MDT

Did I hear Skittles? Who did you talk with?
      April 7, 2017 2:18 AM MDT