Active Now

Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » That didn't come out right hahaha ... ???

That didn't come out right hahaha ... ???

Hummm

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

After I posted the question it didn't read the same and my thoughts so I changed it.  Thank you for answering. 
      April 11, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

• I think it's too boring and unfunny a show to care.

Watch it without the laugh track sometime.
      April 11, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

After I posted the question it didn't read the same and my thoughts so I changed it.  Thank you for answering. 
      April 11, 2017 8:57 AM MDT

• Okay..   What was wrong with the question?   What did you mean to ask?
      April 11, 2017 9:00 AM MDT

• I always thought it was pretty hack to be honest.   Not the worst sit-com by most measure. The most over-rated though.   It doesn't have any real jokes or gags  and is completely laugh track dependent.   It just tells us when we are  supposed to laugh.   The characters themselves are so insultingly cliche too.   The typical self hating Jew, the insecure nerd with mommy issues,   the goofy  foreigner,   don't get me started on Sheldon,  the anti-intellectual but savy dumb blonde.   The repeat those characters with opposite genitals.

I'm being harsh here and overly critical.  I know I'm raining on parades and people really like this show.  Maybe I'm being a douche trying to ruin it for them. 
      April 11, 2017 9:13 AM MDT