Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do "BAD BOYS" admire other bad boys? Is that why Trump has so many of them in his administration? Why else?

Do "BAD BOYS" admire other bad boys? Is that why Trump has so many of them in his administration? Why else?

Posted - April 11, 2017

Responses

• "Bad Boy" is a badge worn with honour. I consider myself a "Bad Boy".

What Trump and his administration are are extremist A$$holes, liars, manipulators and opportunists 
      April 11, 2017 10:21 AM MDT

You see yourself as a "bad boy"? Your definition and mine are radically different then JG. I have always avoided "bad" boys. They don't appeal to me on any level and never have. In our few chats I see no evidence of "bad". Could you explain to me why you would apply the word "bad" to yourself? Thank you for your reply! :)
      April 15, 2017 5:47 AM MDT

• Because I'm a mischievous sort of fellow who freely admits to being a bit rebellious, anti-authoritarian (Ironic since I'm a mod. LOL),   questionable judgment on occasion, willing to step outside of so-called normal society norms, and willing to get into the mud with the hogs, yet still show compassion, caring, empathy and understanding :)  
    There are bad boys...

and there are BAD boys...

April 15, 2017 10:04 AM MDT

• Everyone loves a bad boy.  
      April 11, 2017 12:21 PM MDT

Not this girl Glis. Bad boys hold no interest or appeal for me. I avoid them. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 15, 2017 5:49 AM MDT

• See? You like Glis...and you like me... and I gotta tell you...I'll speak for myself, but maybe the the Great bony one will agree, we'd be hard-pressed to earn our wings at the pearly gates. 

:D
      April 15, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

• Meh ... Making conscious effort to push bad boys aside. Starting today. Cos I said so.  

April 12, 2017 12:01 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Jaimie and Happy Saturday.
      April 15, 2017 5:49 AM MDT