Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Did you know Trump is trying to murder US citizens by poisoning their drinking water?

Did you know Trump is trying to murder US citizens by poisoning their drinking water?

For more than a third of Americans, drinking water comes from streams or rivers, which don’t stop at state boundaries. Removing the power of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to enforce clean water laws will just push those responsibilities onto individual states.

CLICK HERE FOR PROOF OF TRUMP'S PLANS

Posted - April 15, 2017

Responses

I wouldn't call it "trying". He just doesn't care. Murder two maybe, there's no proof of intent but it is reckless endangerment.
      April 15, 2017 6:42 PM MDT

• At the minimum manslaughter... In China...people have been executed for less
      April 15, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

He really is a deplorable moron.

Even if he were able to legitimately create jobs, what's the point if we're too sick to work them?
      April 15, 2017 7:39 PM MDT

No, I didn't realize he was trying to murder everybody. What a revelation this is. The entire population of the U.S is going to descend on D.C to throw him out of office tomorrow when this news breaks on every radio station, newspaper and news channel. ;p
      April 15, 2017 8:33 PM MDT

I WISH!! Oh, boy do I wish!
      April 15, 2017 8:45 PM MDT

And when Mike Pence takes over, he will be forced to un/de-pollute it....with a straw!! 
      April 15, 2017 8:48 PM MDT

• nah, people's water being poisoned is more because of indifference than malice, which may or may not be worse
      April 15, 2017 10:57 PM MDT