Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Does the lowest denominator in every creed deserve the derogatory label most want not to be named as and struggle to be well above?

Does the lowest denominator in every creed deserve the derogatory label most want not to be named as and struggle to be well above?

Don't pretend you don't know ;)

Posted - April 18, 2017

Responses

• Too obscure.
      April 18, 2017 10:17 PM MDT

• Sorry, O, I really don't understand what you're asking. If you could reword the question it might be possible to answer.
      April 18, 2017 10:25 PM MDT

• Dear O-uknow,
    I am going to give it a go, your question, although not completely sure I understand...
    First looking up 'creed,' are you thinking of "a system of Christian or other religious belief"...?

If so, then all bets are off and your answer is a resounding NO, because the standards by which we humankind may gauge derogatory are not from our hearts of love, which is where the authentic concept of religion is grounded.
      April 19, 2017 6:29 AM MDT

• The wording is damn near impossible to decipher accurately. It's damn near gibberish. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 19, 2017 12:05 PM MDT
      April 19, 2017 12:05 PM MDT