Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Should we all declare ourselves "Corporations"? What's involved? That way the Corporate tax rate slash benefits ALL equally. Right?

Should we all declare ourselves "Corporations"? What's involved? That way the Corporate tax rate slash benefits ALL equally. Right?

I'm a Corporation. You're a Corporation. You're a Corporation. You're a Corporation. What a swell idea! :)

Posted - April 30, 2017

Responses

A corporate is not human, but has the right of a human. You in law are a legal entity. You cannot bring a human rights violation against a corporation because they are not human, in this way they are able to materialise rob people and then dissolve or be sold on.  If you want to know more, you are going to have to read up the difference between law and legal.  Also to know that anytime you receive a letter, or go to the hospital you are entering into a contract, this includes your taxes.  Look up Black Laws Dictionary. Often what you think a letter says, is not what it's saying. This is why law courts still deal in Latin and why you need a lawyer to represent you.  You are more of a corporation or business than you think you are because rarely does the judicial system deal in Common Law.

http://www.econexus.info/publication/corporations-are-not-human-so-why-should-they-have-human-rights

This post was edited by Pepper Pot at April 30, 2017 8:14 AM MDT
      April 30, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Pepper P and the link.
      May 2, 2017 6:13 AM MDT

Didn't you say you used to be an accountant? So you tell me.
      April 30, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

I used to be a lot of things m2c. How about you. What did you used to be? Now for a little updating. In Trumpworld rules/regs/laws are rescinded. What things used to be or mean no longer exist. The rule of law is a joke. The Constitution is just a ratty old piece of paper that Trump invokes but doesn't follow. I don't have a clue what becoming a Corporation would entail according to that sniveling idiot Jeffrey Beauregard Sessions who is the Attorney General that Trump hand-
    picked. He makes his own rules. As for the The Supremes I know all their votes will come  down to 5-4 in favor of Republican things. So much for objective decisionmaking. What a crock! After all it was in fact the Supremes who ruled that Corporations are people. So why don't you ask them what the rules are now?  That is what is left of  the rules. Every day in every way your prez keeps rescinding them and reshaping them. What he is is all that matters. You're closer to the guy than I am. You like him. I can't stand him. Why not ask him?
      May 2, 2017 6:20 AM MDT

Just figured since you used to be a CPA, you would have more insight as to by we don't all become a Corp or an LLC  etc.
    I still am a bookkeeper of my own business books but never completed schooling for CPA.
    So Trump has done nothing but he has also got rid of the rule of law???---so if that is the case he did do something. Cannot have it both ways.
    You know all decisions will be 5-4 on all things in favor on Rs?  Then how exactly did Obamacare survive the SC challenge?
      May 2, 2017 8:35 AM MDT

I was never a CPA nor did I ever claim to be a CPA anywhere at any time m 2c. I have said that had I know earlier than I had an affinity for numbers I would have gotten the education to become one but I didn't and I didn't.
      May 3, 2017 7:23 AM MDT

I must have misread a post somewhere then.
      May 3, 2017 9:17 AM MDT

i wouldnt even know how to do that
      May 1, 2017 3:48 PM MDT