Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Do you think God has kept the Garden of Eden intact, well secluded as a place for Jesus to land when he returns to Earth?

Do you think God has kept the Garden of Eden intact, well secluded as a place for Jesus to land when he returns to Earth?

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

I believe it is intact somewhere hidden, guarded and forbidden. Adam and Eve were cast out of it into a world changed by what they did. Revelation tells us where Jesus will land but not as important to me as him just coming back. The world led by Anti-Christ will be convinced it is an alien invasion and war with God over it not knowing it is God they are waring with. The Rapture will be considered an alien abduction and necessitate the need for alien disclosure. With the Church gone fallen angels masquerading as extraterrestrials will be free to make up any lie they wish. This will be the Great Deception that they created us and are here to guide and protect us from the coming invasion. This post was edited by O-uknow at May 5, 2017 2:31 PM MDT
      May 2, 2017 4:07 AM MDT

I was with you until the Rapture part. But no matter the main thing is to know the AC comes first.
      May 2, 2017 12:02 PM MDT

my2cents, you're right, Antichrist does come first. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4. Which is something many Christians either aren't aware of or just ignore. This post was edited by Rufus Clancy at May 5, 2017 3:42 PM MDT
      May 5, 2017 2:38 PM MDT

• No. These are fables from vastly different times, drawn fron different sources, composed by very different authors. The second is not dependent on the first. Since nearly every square foot of this earth has now been mapped and photographed, it would be unlikely Eden sits unknown to anyone. 

If you notice, there is a distinct difference in tone and purpose from the OT to the NT. The NT redacts and "corrects" the angry message of the OT, introduces hell, and speaks only of paradise being "in heaven". 

Conversely, Eden was said to be between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers (modern Iraq), (we are left to presume it was wiped away by the Noahide flood) which attests to the limited, provincial understanding of its authors. We'll leave the talking snake silliness out of this discussion, as that alone should cast at least some doubt on the veracity of the whole tale.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 2, 2017 8:01 AM MDT
      May 2, 2017 4:42 AM MDT

No
      May 2, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

Nope.  It, according to Genesis, is between the Tigris and Euphrates which is all desert now.
      May 2, 2017 11:48 AM MDT

No, the Bible says Jesus is coming back to Jerusalem, the Mount of Olives.
      May 2, 2017 12:00 PM MDT

No, the garden of eden was destroyed during the global deluge of noah's day. (Genesis 7:11-24)
      May 8, 2017 12:51 AM MDT