Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do you deny the Neanderthal blood running through your veins?

Do you deny the Neanderthal blood running through your veins?

Posted - May 7, 2017

Responses

Yes.. I deny it.. Mind you I am fascinated that they can trace dna back to people from the past.. In the UK there's a famous set of caves.. Cheddar.. where cheddar cheese was first made.. and there's the bones of a man in a sideshoot of the entrance to the caves.. His dna has been found in several of the families who still live in that area... I think most of them live in houses nowdays :P
      May 7, 2017 3:35 PM MDT

Why deny it? I can't deny it or I have to deny the rest of the DNA results. I do have slightly less than average Neandertal blood tho.
      May 7, 2017 3:40 PM MDT

No, but I do hope it would rise a little higher..
      May 7, 2017 3:43 PM MDT

• Forgive me, but I must deny the Neanderthal blood as it no longer runs through my veins. You see, a good friend from a different Q&A site informed everyone of my surgery that replaced my blood supply with Mountain Dew.
      May 7, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

• Hippy or Happy? It's gotta be one of those two :)
      May 7, 2017 4:21 PM MDT

• Lol! It was Hippy, but Happy did make a funny comment on his answer.
      May 7, 2017 4:32 PM MDT

• Haha :) we know allot of the same online people ... But knew  it had two be one of the two :)
      May 7, 2017 4:35 PM MDT

• Hippy still wanders around Blurtit, but I haven't seen Happy in months which is to bad. I liked her.
      May 7, 2017 6:15 PM MDT

• Was it "HappyTwoBeHereTwo" with a small blue bird for a profile picture? That's who Jaimie and I are refering to. She's awesome.
      May 7, 2017 6:40 PM MDT

• Hippy still has  an account here ... So I can keep in touch with him... I haven't heard from happy in months ... I really hope she is okay. I know she takes breaks from Internet ... But ... She's been gone awhile and isn't like her not stop in say hi. 
      May 7, 2017 6:19 PM MDT

• Oh, I thought he deleted it over here.
      May 7, 2017 6:41 PM MDT

• No.... He just changed his name and went private account . He doesn't ask or answer though. 
      May 7, 2017 6:49 PM MDT

• you may be correct :) I just checked and I think he is gone ... 
      May 7, 2017 6:57 PM MDT

• That ancient J-ass!! Lol!!
      May 8, 2017 5:43 AM MDT

• Nope.   The Neanderthals were actually very highly skilled tool  users and intelligent according to all the archaeological evidence.
    Plus it's still being debated as to whether shared Neanderthal and Denisovian DNA in modern humans is the result of admixture or from the common ancestor Homo Heidelbergensis
      May 7, 2017 3:59 PM MDT