Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Let the good times roll! Are these current times the worst times you have ever experienced or are they still pretty good all things considered? How?

Let the good times roll! Are these current times the worst times you have ever experienced or are they still pretty good all things considered? How?

Posted - July 17, 2016

Responses

They are not the best times.. But i know things can get a whole lot worse then they are now..

July 17, 2016 7:11 AM MDT

• times are tense. waters are a bit treacherous, but i'm sailing along, and i haven't forgotten to be grateful for what is truly good in my life and the lives of those i love dearly. =)

July 17, 2016 11:40 PM MDT

((hugs)) Pardon the impertinence of the hug lq. I'm 78 and harmless. I just so totally agree with thee that I felt like hugging you. I cannot remember a day in my life that I wasn't appreciative and grateful. I have this sneaking suspicion that if I'm always complaining about what I don't have then what I do have will disappear. Weird isn't it? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! "_

July 18, 2016 3:02 AM MDT

True on both counts Adam. Thank you for your reply.

July 18, 2016 3:04 AM MDT

well said :)

July 18, 2016 7:30 AM MDT

• you must be psychic... or something, because i did need a hug.... do need a hug. thank you. i appreciate it.

i have the same sneaking suspicion about my own life. and i realize how lucky i am, despite the imperfections. i don't think it's weird at all.

thanks again. this Monday is very different. i get some news i've been waiting on for over a month... nearly two months, actually. so thank you.

*hugs*

July 18, 2016 8:32 AM MDT