Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After Gianforte CONTRITELY apologized for the attack on journalist Ben Jacobs a woman in the audience yelled "You're forgiven"! SAY WHAT?

After Gianforte CONTRITELY apologized for the attack on journalist Ben Jacobs a woman in the audience yelled "You're forgiven"! SAY WHAT?

Clueless! She was NOT the one he bodyslammed to the ground whose glasses were broken nor did she go to the hospital to have her elbow xrayed because she fell on it when Bullyboy Gianforte did his bodyslam. Who the he** does she think she is to say "you're forgiven"?

Posted - May 26, 2017

Responses

Gone are the days of common decency. I was appalled first of all by his mouth. These are the individuals in charge of running this country? How embarrassing and a shame to be part of this political system. 
      May 26, 2017 9:24 PM MDT

I've often wondered by people don't punch the lights out for journalists who get in their faces.  My personal space is very important to me.  I have often asked a person to take a couple of steps back when standing in line.  There is no reason to get so close to each other in a line.  I'm a blast at an amusement park....................;)
      May 26, 2017 10:53 PM MDT