Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are the best Answerers those who don't ask questions or those who do? Why is that?

Are the best Answerers those who don't ask questions or those who do? Why is that?

Posted - May 30, 2017

Responses

Hi Rosie~ I think you asked a question that answered itself.  Your question specifies those who answer, not those who ask questions.  Furthermore, it isn't a competition.  Some people, like you, are better at asking very prominent questions that all of us are dealing with worldwide.   
    I, on the other hand, ask lousy questions.  I follow your lead. I can only answer questions that are asked.  Either way, no one is better than one another.  I certainly don't answer questions "the best."  I just happen to answer more questions than I ask. 
    Happy thoughts and good vibes Rosie.  Have a great day and don't worry so much about such things.  You are a great person who puts things out into the open and cares about how people feel about them
      May 30, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

i think it can go either way, i ask questions sometimes but im more into answering
      May 30, 2017 1:47 PM MDT