Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Who is more to blame for the "recreational" drug epidemic? The users or the sellers? Why do you think so?

Who is more to blame for the "recreational" drug epidemic? The users or the sellers? Why do you think so?

Posted - June 2, 2017

Responses

You can't have one without the other.  Think Trump.  We couldn't have that pig as President without Him AND the Voters.
      June 2, 2017 6:27 AM MDT

I don't blame Doofus Donny one bit. He is being manipulated by others. He has no core within. He is simply an empty puppet whose strings are being pulled by others and those others do have cores and agendas and brains and purpose and plans. He has none of those things He is simply the useful idiot that Russia grooms much like a pedophile grooms children they then destroy. I blame those who gave him that power and that job and STILL SUPPORT the SOB despite his obvious goal to destroy AMERICA. That is what really fries me Shar. It does. One  MALIGNANT NARCISSIST I can understand. 62 million alleged human beings who support/embrace/adore/defend such an abomination as Trump?  That's what I will never understand.  Thank you for your reply. I blame the addicts 100%. The users. If there were NO MARKET for drugs there would be no sellers. You will always have sellers of anything users/buyers demand. Take  the market away and there is no problem. Yep. Drug dealers/manufacturers/drug cartel kingpins are just giving the suicidally weak folks what they need to juice them up and will eventually kill them. They provide a service and a product that weak inadequate human beings demand and they make big bucks for doing it . I don't blame them at all. I don't. So sue me! :)
      June 3, 2017 6:39 AM MDT

i think theyre both equally to blame
      June 2, 2017 3:40 PM MDT