Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » I do not KNOW if this is true but allegedly a head of state is gaining weight and very lonely. If that were true for you what would YOU do?

I do not KNOW if this is true but allegedly a head of state is gaining weight and very lonely. If that were true for you what would YOU do?

Self-control and learning how to be likable would seem appropriates goals. Are they difficult to achieve?  Think someone who has always been self-indulgent could gather the discipline required to change  eating habits to healthier choices and maybe  being nicer to folks instead of trying to harm them might work better? Whatcha think? Ever lost weight and gained friends? What did it take?

Posted - June 3, 2017

Responses

i think those goals could be difficult to achieve
      June 3, 2017 12:53 PM MDT

I suspect that very soon he will be looking for someone else to hold hands with.

Sex and food travel the same neural pathways---if he's not getting any, he's compensating with food.
      June 3, 2017 1:06 PM MDT

Well Melania isn't close enough often enough to "perform her marital wifely duties" in any kind of timely fashion. Of course The Donald may well be impotent too and has lost all desire for you-know-what.. Thank you for your reply tj! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 4, 2017 3:19 AM MDT
      June 4, 2017 3:18 AM MDT