Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What happens when you DARE to care too much? Or do you never allow that to happen? Why?

What happens when you DARE to care too much? Or do you never allow that to happen? Why?

Posted - June 3, 2017

Responses

Well, who has control over that?

You can try and stifle it, but it is still there.   It will come to the surface in some manner.  

You can try and stifle it.  You may start drinking, or displaying anger, or act out and hurt others because you are hurting, or you may just get a nice case of ulcers.  It is there.  That is your soul.   If you care, you care.   You need to deal with it. 

That doesn't mean to act out in a destructive manner or just stay stuck in the disappointment or caring or whatever.  You need to move past whatever is causing the pain.    You need to do positive actions to make sure your head is in the right place.   You need to get counseling, or help or just take a stand.

You need to use discernment and enlightenment, just like you do when you don't care about things other people care about.

Note:  Rosie, this is badly worded, because I am not referring to YOU, per se.  I should have said "one" must, not "you" must, but, unfortunately it is a bad habit that I need to correct.  (next time)  NOT YOU.  ONE. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 3, 2017 10:17 AM MDT
      June 3, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

you might find out others dont care as much as you do
      June 3, 2017 12:41 PM MDT