Discussion » Questions » Communication » Are you interested in receiving feedback from others? Any kind will do for you or do you PREFER kindly/friendly/cordial feedback? Why?

Are you interested in receiving feedback from others? Any kind will do for you or do you PREFER kindly/friendly/cordial feedback? Why?

Posted - June 5, 2017

Responses

I prefer intelligent answers.
      June 5, 2017 12:59 PM MDT

i like getting feedback from others
      June 5, 2017 1:35 PM MDT

• Anyone can give me any kind of feedback theyd like. That's their privilege. In the event of negative feedback, be forewarned, I fight back.
      June 5, 2017 3:58 PM MDT

hmmm..... that is just an active pain body feeding off both of you if you fight back....

"The pain-body consists of trapped life-energy that has split off from your total energy field and has temporarily become autonomous through the unnatural process of mind identification."[8] In this chapter the author writes: "pain can only feed on pain. Pain cannot feed on joy. It finds it quite indigestible".[8] The author goes on to write that "many people live with a tormentor in their head that continuously attacks and punishes them and drains them of vital energy. It is the cause of untold misery and unhappiness."
      June 5, 2017 4:02 PM MDT