Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are your obligations/responsibilities overwhelming at times? How do you cope/vent/release?

Are your obligations/responsibilities overwhelming at times? How do you cope/vent/release?

Posted - June 6, 2017

Responses

Prilosec
      June 6, 2017 4:49 AM MDT

Seriously? I've heard of it but didn't know what it was for. A cheerer upper? Thank you for your reply Shar.
      June 8, 2017 3:28 AM MDT

sometimes
      June 7, 2017 5:53 PM MDT

The question is how do you cope? "Sometimes" doesn't answer the question pearl.
      June 8, 2017 3:29 AM MDT

• Life is really overwhelming for me right now. I'm going through a REALLY bad time right now. It's probably the worst time of life I've ever experienced. I general close myself off from the physical world (except for work) for a while and council myself. I did finally get out and go out of state to my sisters last weekend. 
      June 7, 2017 6:02 PM MDT

((hugs)) I'm very sorry to hear that Karen. I'm glad you have a sister to whom you can turn. She probably knows you better and has known you longer than anyone else in your life. I hope this state of being is temporary and that once out of it and back on track there are  no lingering negative consequences with which you have to deal. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 8, 2017 3:32 AM MDT

• (hugs back) Thank you, Rosie. I actually have three sisters. I rode there with one of them and her husband. I'm not sure how long this situation is going to last. There were some events that were out of my control and there is nothing I can do but ride it out. I have no power to fix it, it's completely out of my hands at this point. 
      June 8, 2017 3:51 AM MDT

You are in my thoughts. All positive. If you can possibly visualize your way through to the other side that will help. That's what I've done during particularly challenging times in my life. Mostly successfully! Here's hoping your success at getting to the other side will come very soon m'dear! :)
      June 8, 2017 4:57 AM MDT

• Thank you. That's pretty much what I've been doing. Right now things are up in the air and I don't know what's going to happen. Once I get a concrete answer to a few questions, things may be easier to deal with. I hate to be so vague, but I really don't want to put this out for public display. 
      June 8, 2017 5:04 AM MDT