Discussion » Questions » Communication » Are you a PASSIONATE supporter of FACTITIOUS FACTOIDS or do you prefer the truth and nothing but the truth ? Why?

Are you a PASSIONATE supporter of FACTITIOUS FACTOIDS or do you prefer the truth and nothing but the truth ? Why?

Posted - June 8, 2017

Responses

The truth seems to be getting us nowhere because there are not too many people who know what to do with facts any more.  It is all about what can be proven and what can be hidden and what can be mixed up.

Trump is the master of lies.    PRINCE OF LIES - SATAN.  And I am not being religious.  Or Bible Thumping.  I don't read the Bible.  But what I know is that Satan is man's ego run riot.   There is no 'devil'.  There is man's mind that needs to be controlled with right conduct.  Greed, desire, envy, malice are all characteristics of the shadow side of the ego.  That is Satan.  The Prince of Lies.  He now has a son in the office of the President of the United States.  

Remember The Omen?  At the end, the devil incarnate destroys anyone and anything getting in his path and  gets elected as President. 

How portentious was that film?   Trump feeds off evil -- OUR evil.    He is a panderer of all of man's lower instincts.  And he manipulates that to his own greedy end.  No matter who gets caught in the cross fire.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 9, 2017 5:17 AM MDT
      June 8, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

Never saw The Omen Shar. I can't take movies like that. I think Trump is quite possibly the evilest human ever born and I include Hitler in that. We know what Hitler did. One can only imagine what  Trump will do if allowed to do whatever he plans to do since we have his tracks showing what he has done so far. None of it good. Thank you for your thought ful reply. I'm not playing the video. Apologies. I am a sincere chicken when it comes to movies about Satan and evil and the devil. I get nightmares. Always have since the time I was a kid. So I avoid. :(
      June 9, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

i prefer the truth cause it is the truth
      June 8, 2017 3:57 PM MDT