Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Which 'news' to believe or disbelieve - cerebral confusion?

Which 'news' to believe or disbelieve - cerebral confusion?

Posted - June 9, 2017

Responses

Since I live in a state of perpetual confusion, I never know who or what to believe.
      June 9, 2017 4:01 AM MDT

Harry, life is but a series of confusions.....says Veena Confucius;))
      June 9, 2017 11:23 PM MDT

I know what to believe . The writing is on the TRUMP wall.

There is too much that was SAID on TV by the liar.  There was too much proof to ever doubt.  

This is no brainer.  There is nothing confusing.  It would be like being confused because we are not sure if the Devil is evil.  NO BRAINER.   Comey gets fired.   Comey tells why.    NO BRAINER.   Do the facts fit?  YES THEY DO. 

Comey was fired because he did not do Trump's bidding and now Trump is doing the usual lies to try and spin it his way.   PIG LIAR MORON. 

June 9, 2017 6:33 AM MDT

• I've gotten to the point where I rarely watch or read the news. I can't what the truth is anymore as journalism is all about ratings and looking good than it is about news. Even some of the Internet news is pure crap. I'm glad I'm the age I am as this disinformation we see and hear now reminds me of newsreels from Nazi Germany.
      June 9, 2017 6:42 AM MDT

Rooster, I absolutely agree with you, people get swayed by media, what more proof than we need but AM itself....the negativism, the ranting makes even a calm person lose their composure...yet we can do nothing but watch helplessly and wait for the tide to die down! This post was edited by Veena.K at June 10, 2017 6:13 AM MDT
      June 9, 2017 11:26 PM MDT