Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » IN future world where everything has been invented/all stories told/all questions asked and answered...what would happen next? Why?

IN future world where everything has been invented/all stories told/all questions asked and answered...what would happen next? Why?

Posted - June 12, 2017

Responses

You mean there is an even remote possibility that one day you will stop posting the pablum?  Hallelujah!
    _
      June 12, 2017 5:33 AM MDT

• You would fall into the abyss, or simply cremated. It is the only way to ensure the sustenance of mankind as we know it. 

June 12, 2017 5:41 AM MDT

That IS the world.  That IS our world. 

What is real? What is truth?
      June 12, 2017 6:58 AM MDT

In my world everything has not been invented. All stories have not been told. All questions have not been asked nor answered. So we clearly live in different worlds which would explain some things that have puzzled me over the years. Thank you for your reply Shar and the graphic.
      June 12, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

Many times throughout history people have fallen into the trap of thinking they had learned everything worth learning.
    And every single time they have been wrong about that.

I believe you are on the path to making that same mistake one more time.
      June 12, 2017 8:50 AM MDT

You are wrong JakobA. You got it a**-backwards m'dear. Totally, absolutely and unmistakably. Thank you for your reply. :( Sad am I that you didn't get the point of the question.
      June 12, 2017 9:02 AM MDT

(Jake, we almost had her at the point of not posting any more!  Shhhhhhh!)

:]
      June 12, 2017 11:46 PM MDT