Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Are you a good designer? What is your expertise?

Are you a good designer? What is your expertise?

Posted - June 14, 2017

Responses

• If you mean home interior design ... I'm not so great at that :/ I like things that look old in my house, I'm not keen on modern styles when it comes to my home  . faak it. I'm good at it then cos I like what I like. I'm awesome and retro ... And I'm in a weird mood :)
      June 14, 2017 9:59 PM MDT

I'm good at designing spaces in which I am comfortable.  Yes.  I just did a complete renovation and changed a lot of the original spacial interior design.  My neighbors went nuts.  It is exactly what I wanted.  I'm not an expert designer and have no formal education in that discipline.  But I've always liked my own home's look and feel when I finished putting it together.  I enjoy helping friends when they ask what I think of an idea or ask for my ideas. This post was edited by Thriftymaid at June 15, 2017 8:05 AM MDT
      June 14, 2017 11:05 PM MDT

Design,...hmmm...more like creative....luv dabbling in any piece of prose or poetry, inventive dishes....and I usually buy fabric and get my tops custommade, Zack;))
      June 14, 2017 11:24 PM MDT

• not at all. i had trouble with both sewing and geometry in high school. i don't mix color palates well either.

when it comes to decorating my home and person, i stick to minimalism and t-shirts. =)
      June 15, 2017 12:04 AM MDT

not that i know of, ive never done it
      June 15, 2017 2:51 PM MDT