Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Is Melanie Trump a MILF?

Is Melanie Trump a MILF?

#?

Posted - July 19, 2016

Responses

• forget all about Melanie Trump, will you?

think about this Melanie...wild horses couldn't drag her away. ;)

July 19, 2016 12:47 PM MDT

eehk

I cannot stand opportunistic bimbos.  As Donald proudly has proven once more, a stiff weenie has no conscience.  How long can you stay in a room with a creature like this and not fall asleep unless she takes her clothes off?

Sleeping with a PIG like Trump?   #priceless

'You can't rape your spouse': Trump in new sex attack scandal after his lawyer offers outrageous defense against ex-wife Ivana's claims he 'violated' her

• Article in the Daily Beast revisits allegations against presidential candidate made during his divorce from first wife during early 1990s
    • In a deposition Ivana Trump said that tycoon 'raped' her after becoming angry because of an operation done by her plastic surgeon
    • She later backed away from the wording and said it wasn’t rape in any criminal sense but instead said she felt 'violated' during the 1989 encounter
    • Special counsel for Trump Organization reportedly told Daily Beast in defense of his boss that husbands can't rape their wives
    • Counsel Michael Cohen quoted as threatening to sue the news outlet and ruin reporter's career for bringing the rape allegations back up 
    • 'This is an event that has been widely reported on in the past, it is old news and it never happened,' a Trump spokesman said Monday night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176878/Ivana-claimed-Donald-Trump-violated-violent-sex-attack-amid-argument-bald-patch-treatments.html#ixzz4EslY1g63
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

July 19, 2016 12:50 PM MDT

That Melanie did not write that song.  She is as plagaristic as Trump's bimbo  if she is passing that one off as her own.    I'm sure she is not.  But, that is NOT her song.  The Stones wrote that. 

July 19, 2016 12:52 PM MDT

• ha!

yes, dear. i know... i've known since 1971, actually.

that Melanie just happens to be impregnated with 72 year old Mick Jagger's eighth child, due January 2017.

i'm sure Jagger could apply it to her presently, but perhaps she is inspiring something to come.

this was interesting. have a wonderful day, you. =)

July 19, 2016 12:58 PM MDT