Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is Mike Pence holding fundraisers to raise PAC money partly to pay for his legal defense? Is that legal or il? Why?

Is Mike Pence holding fundraisers to raise PAC money partly to pay for his legal defense? Is that legal or il? Why?

Posted - June 20, 2017

Responses

I'll hand the mike over to the brilliant and amazing Rachel Maddow.   

Is Mike Pence raising PAC money for legal defense?
    MSNBC16 hours ago

Rachel Maddow explores the possibility that the fundraisers Mike Pence is holding to raise PAC money is being done in part to pay for his legal defense as the Trump Russia investigation moves ahead.

I cannot get the site to post.   I'll try something else.  She seems to know best what is what.  As usual.

Well, I've tried several times and it won't post.  I guess MSNBC is too stingy to let me copy/paste Rachel for some reason.

Anyway, you can look up Rachel Maddow and Mike Pence and the PAC situation, if you don't already know what she said.  I have a feeling you do know just by your question. 

(very INTERESTING, By the way) This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 20, 2017 11:55 AM MDT
      June 20, 2017 11:45 AM MDT

I missed her show last night but I always record it. Haven't seen it yet. Thanks for the heads up Shar!  :)
      June 20, 2017 11:57 AM MDT