Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Share a joke?

Share a joke?

So here is a joke I hear recently.

A Youth Sunday school teacher asked her class if anyone could explain the resurrection.

A boy raised his hand and said,  "If you have a resurrection lasting more than four hours, see your doctor."

Posted - June 25, 2017

Responses

• this is my favourite joke... I've probably already posted it on this site ... maybe. That's fine.

'A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken takes out a cigarette and begins to smoke. The egg, pissed off, takes one look at the chicken, rolls over and pulls the blanket over him and says, "I guess we answered that question!" '
      June 25, 2017 7:57 PM MDT

• I'm concerned about the chicken's poor health practices.
      June 25, 2017 8:02 PM MDT

• Lol :)
      June 25, 2017 8:03 PM MDT

Jaimie!!!  I still smiling!!!
    It took me a moment.  
    Then...when I read it out loud to Don, I was laughing so hard I was clucking like a chicken!!
    That is hilarious!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a great day!  
      July 4, 2017 4:10 PM MDT

• I'm glad you "got" it and made you laugh :) it usually takes people awile to get it;) Hope you're having a great holiday over there  :) This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 4, 2017 6:24 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 5:02 PM MDT

• 4 hours or more is serious business :) 
      June 26, 2017 7:36 AM MDT

cant think of any but thats funny
      June 26, 2017 2:46 PM MDT

Two guys are out hunting in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t appear to be breathing, his eyes are glazed over. The other man pulls out his phone with trembling fingers and calls 911. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator says "Please stay calm. I will help you. First of all, let's make sure he's dead."

There’s a silence, then a gun shot. The guy gets back on the phone and says "OK, now what?"   

July 4, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

Two men are playing golf. One of them is about to take a swing when a funeral procession appears on the road next to the course. He stops mid-swing, takes off his cap, closes his eyes, and bows his head in contemplation.

His opponent comments: "That must be the most touching thing I’ve ever seen. You are a very feeling man." The man, recovering himself, replies, "Yeah, well we were married for 35 years."

July 4, 2017 3:33 PM MDT

•   July 4, 2017 3:46 PM MDT

That was funny ALF!!  What's even funnier is your laugh at the end!!  Have a great 4th!!  It's always fun when you're around.  
      July 4, 2017 4:14 PM MDT

• I do what I can. Have a great day too!
      July 4, 2017 4:23 PM MDT

There was once a fine man who was studying to be a general practitioner.  This required many hours of internship in all areas of medicine.  He wasn't very comfortable with OB/GYN but knew he had to get through the hours.  He found whistling helped him with his awkwardness.

And so, a middle aged lady came one day  to have her yearly exam.  As she lay there with her feet in the stirrups, he nervously began whistling.  A few minutes later the lady burst into laughter.
    The intern looked around her leg and asked, "What? What did I do?  Did I tickle you?"
    The lady laughingly looked at him and replied, "No. You didn't tickle me.  I just find it funny you're whistling the tune,  "I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener."

This post was edited by Merlin at July 4, 2017 5:52 PM MDT
      July 4, 2017 4:31 PM MDT