Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Prez sent FEDS to Chicago. Are they in charge or the local cops? Is prez in charge or the local government? What gives?

Prez sent FEDS to Chicago. Are they in charge or the local cops? Is prez in charge or the local government? What gives?

Posted - July 3, 2017

Responses

Da feds always have seniority over local cops. With summer heat coming, Trump wants to put a stop to the gun violence. Seems like the local police force needs more power.  
      July 3, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

Gotchya! Thank you for your reply bh! :)  Think it will work?
      July 4, 2017 2:41 AM MDT

• Trump told them a while back that if they couldn't get the violence under control he was going to send in the feds.  They didn't do anything and he kept his word.  The feds outrank the local police force. 
      July 3, 2017 12:22 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply Karen. Hope it will work.
      July 4, 2017 2:41 AM MDT

• So do I.  My sister's in laws live there and they say it's really bad.  
      July 4, 2017 6:49 AM MDT

YIPEEEEE

Who cares what the pig does?  GO CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO!!!!!!!!!!!

July 3, 2017 12:26 PM MDT

So you want to see more innocent blacks being killed? 
      July 3, 2017 10:16 PM MDT

I wonder. If Trump doesn't like how things are going in any particular city or state can he just send in the Feds to take over and maybe even declare Martial Law? Shudder shudder cringe. :( Thank you for your reply Shar! :)
      July 4, 2017 2:43 AM MDT

Perhaps you are too young to remember the riots of the sixties?  The National Guard was busy protecting our cities because things were out of control everywhere. OOOPPPSS!  I forgot about Kent State! 
      July 4, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

The first job of the feds is to protect the country, people. If the city of Chicago can't do it, the feds should. Now you're a big supporter of state's rights? 
      July 3, 2017 10:22 PM MDT

Can Trump send the Feds in to any city or state with which he is aggravated/ticked off/angry/furious and perhaps even declare Martial Law? Would you like that to happen where you live? What matters to YOU most and why? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday July 4th Holiday in the USA! :)
      July 4, 2017 2:45 AM MDT

Happy fourth. I doubt very much that Trump will send in the feds if he gets angry, or ticked off. If cities or states can't protect the people the feds should be sent in. It happened in my city during the 60's riots. The job got done they left.
      July 4, 2017 7:21 AM MDT

YOUR CITY?  I WAS THERE DURING THE RIOTS IN CHICAGO.  They did NOT get any job done.  They caused hatred and dissent for YEARS because of their inappropriate actions. 

Way to spin the truth, NJM.  I was there.  I did not riot.  I did not march.  I watched hundreds of innocents get hit with clubs for no reason and dragged off to jail.  On the TV.  We watched the same shows but I really saw what happened.  Obviously you did not.

Do not glorify the police.  They don't do well in riot situations, in case you have not noticed this.   Trump has GOT to GO.  I don't think we can blame people for being pissed off beyond measure.   I think they should start on the White House next time.  Forget Chicago.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 4, 2017 7:28 AM MDT
      July 4, 2017 7:26 AM MDT

I was there during the riots in Newark. What am I spinning? Chicago is out of control, local authorities can't seem to handle it, how do you fix it, keep people safe?
      July 4, 2017 8:20 AM MDT

Happy fourth. I doubt very much that Trump will send in the feds if he gets angry, or ticked off. If cities or states can't protect the people the feds should be sent in. It happened in my city during the 60's riots. The job got done they left.
      July 4, 2017 7:22 AM MDT

July 4, 2017 7:22 AM MDT