Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Should Melinia work on her speech techniques or her ability to lie techniques?

Should Melinia work on her speech techniques or her ability to lie techniques?

High-paid tramp

Posted - July 20, 2016

Responses

• She seems to have mastered the latter.  Check out Welby's new blog post.

July 20, 2016 11:50 AM MDT

She speaks five languages and she is smart, that sure would be an improvement in the white house.

July 20, 2016 12:56 PM MDT

Yes according to someone who knows how to judge intellect and has proven so these many years I certainly defer to your unsupported opinion.   How many languages have prior first ladies spoken?  Do you even have a clue?   I didn't think so.    Speaking a language or several,  is not being "real smart" nor does it qualify a lying bimbo to even get the time of day.   She can barely speak English.  

How dare you compare that BIMBO to the likes of a Michelle Obama.  You know, that woman in the White House she plagiarized?   

GET real.  Anyone can learn to speak 5 languages and be dumb as a post. Only a person who cannot comprehend their own language would measure this as a standard of anything worthy.   Most Europeans speak several.  And only in America is it considered really SOMETHNG when you can speak more than one. 

July 20, 2016 12:59 PM MDT

•   July 20, 2016 1:00 PM MDT

Do you know how hard it is to learn a new language?  She speaks five.  I'd say that is pretty

intelligent, plus she'd bring some class to the White House not like the BIMBO we have there

now.

July 20, 2016 4:20 PM MDT

Give credit where credit is due you unfortunately come across as envious of her and jealous which makes you become defensive.

Since you have a hard time handling the truth about her obvious accomplishments of which you obvious are lacking I suggest you take another pill and move on. I wish you the best.   

July 21, 2016 9:11 AM MDT