Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Today I purchased a bag of North Korean style kim chi. Am I disloyal to the US?

Today I purchased a bag of North Korean style kim chi. Am I disloyal to the US?

Posted - July 5, 2017

Responses

No but your house probably stinks.
      July 5, 2017 6:08 PM MDT

That's not the kim chi
      July 5, 2017 6:12 PM MDT

Well whaddya know! It's Donald J Dump!  
      July 5, 2017 6:44 PM MDT

• Look at that big piece of $hit!!! 

lol
      July 5, 2017 8:16 PM MDT

Well, look at that big piece of Trump.  Someone took a dump and made Donald Trump.
      July 5, 2017 8:26 PM MDT

Isn't it "racist", "bigoted", "prejudice' and  disrespect to the Office to use that kind of language "Look at that big piece $hit!!!" when referring to a sitting President of the USA....it was according to liberals when President Obama was our CIC when nuts on the far right used that type of language when referring to President Obama. Those of you on the far left keep changing your rules of what's acceptable and what is not acceptable to say about a sitting President of the USA. This post was edited by Redsox16 at July 5, 2017 10:17 PM MDT
      July 5, 2017 10:15 PM MDT

LOL

Please. That is not a sitting President.  That is DONALD TRUMP.  We lost all manner of respect for this country when we let that animal in.

He is a mallignancy and deserves exactly what he dishes out.

Please don't even try such nonsense around me.
      July 5, 2017 10:21 PM MDT

LOL!!!!! Eh keep on keeping on with your deranged hate for our country's  current President.....because unbeknownst to you CLUELESS vagina pink hats  along with fellow CLUELESS celebrities on your side, and  Antifa "tough guys" trying to be tough,  you're ALL  only making COMMON SENSE Independent voters in the USA think you're all nuts no matter how much the "msm" portrays your marches and rallies in a positive manner.
    Just remember, our liberal "msm" and political "expert" talking heads on the left and the right were also so sure and confident that Hillary win would by a landslide....only  further proving that our  elitist "msm" and "expert" political talking heads on BOTH SIDES are completely OUT OF TOUCH with how Americans actually really feel about the direction an Obama Administration was taking our country. 
      July 6, 2017 9:41 PM MDT

• No more than it was when the right was referring to Obama as a "Nigger", putting up nooses, and referring to Michelle as a gorilla, or questioning Obama birth certificate.

Meh..Trump is garbage...I'm glad he's failing. Here's to 1-term Trump. We liberals are going to bury his fat, orange klown ass 
    LOL
      July 5, 2017 10:22 PM MDT

Isn't it really sacrilege when someone tries and act like he is worthy of RESPECT?  He stole the election, he has NO respect for anyone and we are supposed to pay homage to that evil despot?

????  Brainwashed people can be very dangerous, goat.

July 5, 2017 10:34 PM MDT

I don't take seriously anyone's  political opinions and knowledge of FACTS when they have to resort to juvenile name calling of any sitting US President whether OUR sitting President is a Republican or Democrat President.  The  DISRESPECT for the Office was perpetuated  by the "tolerant" liberals in 2000 when they couldn't ACCEPT that GWB had won, thus 8 years of our "msm" distorting FACTS and celebrities mocking/ridiculing our Republican President on a daily basis. ....whereas President Obama was treated with kid gloves by our "msm" because they all voted for him as liberals themselves. 
    Now with Trump as our CIC it's our 97% liberal media's goal to FIND a scandal to bring him down, and the majority of Americans know this, thus why they know longer take our "msm" news seriously. 
    You liberals have been INDOCTRINATED  to be triggered/have your panties in a bunch over ANYTHING President  Trump says or tweets...where we all just laugh our asses off shake our heads at your HYPOCRISY about "feeling offended" by Trump's words  about certain women reporters...when you all still IDOLIZE President Bill Clinton who was accused of RAPE many times as Arkansas Governor and THEN as our country's CIC  being over the top busy, still couldn't curb his insatiable appetite for constant sex as our CIC, thus seducing a naive 21 year old intern to give him BJ's in the Oval and diddling her vagina while on the phone with world leaders.....yet you "feminists"  hold marches in the streets because you all believe that  President Trump has "disrespected" the Office with his TWEETS!!!!!???? lol!!!
    The first time I heard anyone refer to Obama as a n****r was  back in 2008 when Jesse Jackson did so  about candidate Obama, after an interview THINKING he wasn't being recorded any more.
      July 6, 2017 9:25 PM MDT

• Hummm. too bad one cannot post odors.
      July 5, 2017 6:30 PM MDT

Used to live in an area that had a Korean supermarket. Couldn't walk in the door without feeling like I was going to pass out. You could even smell it on people riding the bus.
      July 5, 2017 6:42 PM MDT

Why would you want to?????
      July 5, 2017 8:26 PM MDT

• New app.
      July 5, 2017 8:29 PM MDT

I smell kim chi

July 5, 2017 8:31 PM MDT

• I'm bewildered by all these complaints about its smell.  The product I have emits no odor.  It is just fermented veggies. 
      July 5, 2017 8:52 PM MDT

We got our signals crossed.  Kim Chi smells just fine.  It's Trump I'm referring to. LOLOL
      July 5, 2017 8:54 PM MDT

• Ah.
      July 5, 2017 8:57 PM MDT

• No...you are disloyal to good taste.  Flush that swill before you and everything around you dies
      July 5, 2017 8:10 PM MDT

I tried but he keeps bobbing back up again. 
      July 5, 2017 8:13 PM MDT

• Your cruel words have crushed my soul.
      July 6, 2017 10:29 PM MDT

One can not purchase Kimchi in a bag, it's sold in jars in the refrigerated section of all chain supermarkets in the USA lol...so no, you're not being disloyal to the USA by purchasing a "bag" of Kimchi...eh but you might "trigger" the deranged  Kim Jong-un if he finds out via social media that you think a Korean staple is sold in bags lol!!
      July 5, 2017 10:04 PM MDT

It's sold in plastic bags by the oriental grocers in my area, along with the appliances to make the stuff.
      July 6, 2017 9:44 PM MDT