Active Now

Shuhak
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Old Prez LETCH was at it again! He has no clue how obnoxious he is. Do you?

Old Prez LETCH was at it again! He has no clue how obnoxious he is. Do you?

As Trump/Melania and French Prez Emanual Macron and Mrs.Macron said their goodbyes Trump said to Mrs. Macron "You know you're in such good shape"."Beautiful". He said it first to her and then repeated it to her husband. SIGH. You can take the man out of the country but  you cannot take the letch out of the man. Dam*! :(

Posted - July 15, 2017

Responses

He's not called "Groper in Chief" for nothing! 

No doubt that their history, and the idea that a man would want an older woman had him a bit obsessed. I can literally hear him saying to one of his posse "What's wrong with that guy? Choosing an OLDER woman?? Hell, she's nearly MY age"!   

July 15, 2017 9:23 AM MDT

I read that Brigitte Macron was Emanuel's teacher and that she is 24 years older than he is! Good for him! Loves comes in all ages and sizes and shapes. Leave it to Letch to make a big deal out of her body! Thank you for your reply SA and Happy  Sunday! :)
      July 16, 2017 1:53 AM MDT

As long as she kept her relationship with him appropriate until he was an adult, right? Apparently his parents thought otherwise, since they pulled him out of that school because of her. 

Happy Sunday to you, too! 
      July 16, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

not sure what he did
      July 15, 2017 4:25 PM MDT