Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Do the changes in your life change YOU? Can you remain the same person despite what you experience in life? How?

Do the changes in your life change YOU? Can you remain the same person despite what you experience in life? How?

Posted - July 19, 2017

Responses

• I've had many changes in my life and although some of them may have caused heartache and grief, some of them have strengthened me. However, neither the good or the bad changes have changed who and what I am. I still have my own identity, personality, and character. That will never change. I have always remained me.
      July 19, 2017 3:31 PM MDT

I thought that was true of me too Hezekiah but my family/friends say I've changed. So maybe I'm not the best person to judge that. Clearly I can't think that is still true. if they don't. How they perceive me is not how I perceive myself.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      July 20, 2017 4:16 AM MDT

• My family told me that about the only thing that's changed about me is that I'm the same person that I've always been, just an older version. You have a great Thursday too.
      July 20, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

depends on what the change was
      July 19, 2017 3:57 PM MDT

I am still the same me except that I am not as easily fooled as I used to be.
      July 19, 2017 4:07 PM MDT

Here's what's funny odd to me. I don't think I've changed at all but my family/friends say I have. SIGH. I guess we are not always the best judge of that. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Thursday! :)
      July 20, 2017 4:11 AM MDT