Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you agree with Trump that all press is good press? Someone once said "say whatever you want to say about me but spell my name right" or words to that effect. Do you agree/dis/why?

Do you agree with Trump that all press is good press? Someone once said "say whatever you want to say about me but spell my name right" or words to that effect. Do you agree/dis/why?

Posted - July 21, 2016

Responses

Well from an outside perspective of the Media in the USA and it's effect on Trumps campaign i would say your statement is true.. It is true because a lot of people perceive that the press is run by the elites and they are out to stop Trump..  The huge and consistent amount of negative press on trump actually causes him to receive more support because there seems to be a lot of people who hate the elites and see the negative coverage of trump as a sign that trump is an anti-elite candidate and thus they are even more determined to support him.. So in trumps case it seems that the more bad press he gets and the more celebrates are wheeled out to attack him the more support he seems to gain..  So it is a case of the Media  trying as hard as it can to destroy his candidature but stuffing up because they are overdoing it and most people can see that there is not even the appearance unbiased, balanced and fair coverage of the process.. The Media coverage is having the exact opposite effect then what is intended and the harder they try to destroy him the more and more people are supporting him..

July 21, 2016 7:18 AM MDT