Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Princess Di or Melania? Class or A$$?

Princess Di or Melania? Class or A$$?

Remember when class and dignity were highlighted as reasons to admire a role model for women?   She had plenty of tragedies and even bad publicity surrounding her .  She had bulimia, she had a lover, she had a problematic life, but she handled it with dignity and decorum.    She devoted her life to trying to do good.    She genuinely wanted to serve as a role model for her children.  She taught them the value of serving the less fortunate and being dignified always.

I don't think she was topless in any magazines.  I don't think Charles found her because she had a nice naked rack he could drool over while sitting on the toilet.

I think once she made a faux pas by wearing a skirt that had no slip and was highly embarrassed about it.   Not even on purpose either.

But, that does not matter.  The issues that she worked towards were selfless and genuine.  Not some grandstanding displays so that she looked good.   Not being a puppet for her husband.  She tried to support Charles and be a proper queen, but she was out in the trenches and gaining good publicity by doing good works in hospitals, caring for those with AIDS.  Imagine Trump and Melania getting behind that idea.  (well if it got them votes they might try it or pay people to do that)

She looked good because she was pretty good.  Just from being human and being herself and standing up for basic human rights on all levels.

Does Melania even know what a basic human right IS?   I know TRUMP doesn't have a clue and she worships him and his wallet so how could she?

Posted - July 21, 2016

Responses

• How is Melania to blame for your hatred of Trump? In the end Melania still has way more things than you'll ever have :)

July 21, 2016 3:20 PM MDT

Oh really?  Since you know us both what does she have that I don't?  or WANT.  She may have what you want.  I don't want anything you even think people want, TRUST ME.

She has nothing.  She is a puppet on a string.  She has what you want. 

Or Trump does.  That's the truth, puppet.  To back him is to pretend you have what he has because you endorse his taste.

You are so pathetic.    I bet you subscribed to Playboy and dreamed of being Hugh Hefner.  Or are you a woman?  That is even sadder.

No I want nothing that she has and I certainly do not what anything that SHE IS.  Not her man, not her life and certainly not that fake everything about her.  UGH how boring a life it would be to have to walk around and be a slave to a pig.    I have lived a full life, have plenty of opportunities and am quite content.  I would never trade a minute of my life for a second of hers.  She embarrasses me and guess what?  Your answer makes me embarrassed for you.

July 21, 2016 3:29 PM MDT

• No I just think your anger is misguided. You hate Trump so you hate anyone associated with him regardless if they did anything or not it seems and regardless of who they are or are not. I truly pity you.

July 21, 2016 8:52 PM MDT

Meliana is taking after the grand tradition of Bush family First Ladies....;-D...

Almost everyone I've talked to says, 'We're going to move to Houston.' What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them.

--Former First Lady Barbara Bush (speaking about people displaced by Hurricane Katrina)

Note: the above is NOT intended as serious political commentary.

July 21, 2016 9:00 PM MDT

• Gas, grass, or a$$. Nobody rides for free.

July 21, 2016 9:01 PM MDT

July 21, 2016 9:05 PM MDT

Well Jackie Kennedy was photographed nude on the beach. Jack Kennedy used to swim nude at the White House.

I guess they had no class.

Melania can speak five languages has lived in other countries. The Obama's put their feet up on the furniture in the White House. That is low class. All Michelle does is complain about how she is inconvenienced. That is low class.

Hillary only cares about Hillary's bank account and how much she will profit from government. She takes money from governments that treat women like servants and livestock. That is a class act.

July 21, 2016 9:06 PM MDT

Jackie Kennedy or Michelle Obama?

Jackie Kennedy or Hillary Clinton? (Remember, Jackie didn't try to steal the White House silverware like Hillary did; don't know about Michelle yet . . . )

July 21, 2016 9:19 PM MDT

You've obviously never been married.

All that "transactional" business comes to a very fast halt right after you say "I do". She gets to stop "playing" but  you get to keep paying.   ;>)

July 21, 2016 9:24 PM MDT

Yeah.  That sure followed. 

What do you KNOW about Jackie Kennedy?   She was a lot like Princess Di. She paid a price for her power but was up for the challenge.   She knew how to survive the Man's world of politics.   Melania knows how to sleep her way to the BOTTOM.  I could hardly say having Donald Trump on top of me would equate to anything lower.

July 22, 2016 2:02 PM MDT

No.  You don't read.  Substitute TRUMP for Adolph Hitler.  And say you brilliant comment again.  NO KIDDING.   I loathe anyone that is behind the ideologies of this monster.  I hate worse anyone who tries to hang on the coattails of such a pig and try and act as if she is entitled to be admired as  Lady of the Manor.

Your opinion means nothing to me. 

July 22, 2016 2:03 PM MDT

I cannot stand Barbra Bush, et. al.  But they cannot hold a candle to an overpriced  piece of arm candy as far as carrying out the vacuous Stepford Wife image.   She has reached new lows as far as strong female partnerships and supporting her husband is concerned.   Kind of like Sara Palin but even more clueless politically.  Give her a few more years and she will surpass even Sara's faux pas.   But unlike Sara, Donald is there to lie and make up nonsense as to what her actions really entail.

Now he is blustering all over the news that her speech was the most popular speech in recorded history or some bizarre nonsense.  His take?  No publicity is bad publicity.

That is his true campaign slogan.

July 22, 2016 2:13 PM MDT